Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Wild Goose Chase

I've put together a page for the second Artists in Blogland Fall Fearless & Fly challenge. It's all about moving from the UK to Australia with a guy I wasn't sure about and how it turned out to be the best thing to ever happen to me.

The prompts were 'Taking a Chance', your least favourite colour (mine is pink) and 'Don't refuse to go on an occasional wild goose chase, that's what wild geese are for.' I've used them all.

I like the Sydney Opera House, it came out exactly as I saw it in my head.

I don't like the pink! But I knew that already. :-)

Thanks for taking the time to look.

8 comments:

  1. I, too, made the move to Australia when my husband got a job here three years ago. We have visited Sydney and I have to say your rendition of the Opera House is wonderful! Love the Aboriginal-style patterning on the right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comments. I was trying to pay homage to those Aboriginal dot paintings - glad you recognised it!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I love your page and your story, I am so glad that everything worked out for you.
    Big love
    AJ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it was a happy ending.... your move not your page - although that has turned out great too!

    I love all the journaling and the Opera House centre stage looks fab!

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a leap of faith! Awesome. I love how you mixed stamping into your journaling. It looks amazing. Thanks for joining Fall Fearless & Fly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was quite a chance you took. :) I'm glad it payed of for you. Great journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knock my socks off- that is fabulous! I love how you built the Opera House and surrounded it with journaling! So glad you shared it with Fall Fearless and Fly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I appreciate all feedback, good or bad, and love reading through your remarks.