Here's this week's piece and my process.
- Wet the paper and drop ink colours, allowing them to spread.
- Stamp a script stamp all over the page.
- Cut out a mask from paper and glue to page.
- Paint mask in gold acrylic.
- Add sewing lines (in pen).
- Paint some of the pieces with watered down acrylic.
- Stamp the journalling.
I like the sewing lines and how it does what quilting does.
I don't like what happened when I inked over the gesso I used to prepare my page (at the right hand side).
Thanks for stopping by.